Just like external brand guidelines, internal communications are most effective when they are presented the right way to their audiences.
Determining and designing the internal brand guidelines to be used in all internal communications ensues:
1. Finding the internal brand essence
2. Determining the internal brand voice
3. Creating personas for different employee audiences
4. Defining message structures for different mediums
5. Designing the internal brand’s look and feel including colors, textures, layouts, icon system and visual directions