· A strong strategy builds employee engagement, culture and trust
· Unifying employee mindsets and corporate objectives
· Clarity about the bigger picture and employees’ roles in it
· Better informed, more capable leaders
· Identifying and resolving major pains
· Locking necessary resources
· Forecasting the full year’s budget
Creating an internal communications strategy involves formulating a story that engages employees throughout the year. DOTMENT does this through:
1. Discovery: A comprehensive understanding of the corporate strategy, engagement and culture surveys, and the objectives of different stakeholders in the company.
2. Audience Profiling: Defining target audiences and the best ways to communicate to them.
3. Channel Assessment: Assessing current internal communication channels in the company and the best ways to use and develop them.
4. Storytelling: Creating the year’s key messages and slogan, and devising the full year calendar including campaigns, events, activations, etc.