WHAT IS RECOGNITION?
Recognition is the acknowledgment of employees for exemplary performance. A recognition program is most effective when it recognizes employees in ways that resonate the most with them and addresses their social standing among their peers.
THE IMPACT OF RECOGNITION
An effective employee recognition program has the power to positively impact every aspect of your business, including engagement, turnover, productivity, morale and purpose. Organizations that emphasize on praising and recognizing employee achievements have proven to increase engagement levels by nearly 60%.
HOW WE DO IT
To design an impactful recognition program, we at DOTMENT:
1. Collect insights from the leadership team on their business objectives.
2. Workshops with employees to determine current and desired behaviors in the company.
3. Study the company’s strategy, with special focus on strategic pillars and core values.
4. Create the pillars of the recognition program based on all this data.
5. Communicate the program and all its details in an engaging and entertaining way.