Turning a corporate strategy into a digestible, engaging story involves a comprehensive process:
1. Simplification: Simplifying the strategy’s pillars, content and objectives at levels that each segment of employees will understand and digest.
2. Leadership Alignment: Cascading the simplified content and campaign creative through communications tailored for managers to help them engage employees in the strategy.
3. Mass Communication: Launching the campaign and communicating the simplified strategy to the entire employee population.
4. Focused 2-Way Education: Opening dialogue channels that allow employees to deeply learn, participate and get engaged in the strategy.
5. Ongoing Momentum: Communications and long-term practices within recognition, performance management and innovation programs.
SODIC had formulated an ambitious 4-year corporate strategy and wanted to cascade it across the company and get employees excited about achieving it.
After simplifying the strategy, DOTMENT used a futuristic creative concept and put together a communication campaign that inspired employees to get involved in the formulation of the rest of the strategy and contribute with ideas on how to turn it into a reality.
600 out of 700 employees attended the strategy launch event. A total of 1,400 ideas were created, of which 26 new initiatives were incorporated in the strategy.